Off-Market Deals in the Southeast

I have 5-10 off market parks that I am working in the SE. 3-4 parks in AL, 2-3 parks in Brunswick,Statesboro and Savannah MSA and a few in TN and NC. Looking for new buyers who are motivated and ready to make offers.

A few more details might be nice: Sizes, rough count of POH/TOH, rough estimate of prices?

We’re interested. Here is our general criteria:

50+ PADS | Value Add → Opportunity to bill back utilities, improve management and sell all park owned homes via points program
Prefer City Utilities
Within 60 miles of Metro Areas
Density 7-15 units per acre
Less than 40% park owned homes

Thanks

Please send me info Larry@broadviewcap.com

Please provide more info. We’re very active in TN, NC and SC. Email address is 820lincolnllc@gmail.com
Thank you, RM

would you mind send me more information about parks in GA? Thanks loridavemuti@gmail.com Thanks

We are interested - feel free to email us more info: twinpropertyinvestors@gmail.com

Please send me info. I already own and operate MHP’s in the Southeast.

jaarodgers@sbcglobal.net

Interested in NC.
h_singh@verizon.net

I’m interested. Brandoflakes@gmail.com

I’m looking for smaller parks <50-60 in western NC. jcostner10@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Hi PT, I’m in acquisition mode, have cash to close and I’m looking for decent MSA deals. Please provide further information. My email address is 820lincolnllc@gmail.com Thanks, Robert Medina

vvtoria1@yahoo.com. Looking and ready to buy more parks in this area.

I own 250+ lots in TN, am very interested in any you have in the state. Email: abraham@capitalcashflow.com

1 Like

Following up on this request. Have you sent any information out?

Please send NC SC & TN parks.
r.bitowft@gmail.com
Thanks

I’m located in the southeast and would also like you to send me the information.
Chrisajeb@gmail.com
Thanks

Where in AL are your parks

wiltshiregrp@gmail.com

Thanks