Off-Market Deals in the Southeast

Send info to mypropertyebox@gmail.com

Hi, I’m interested in NC. Please help send to jackyen@gmail.com Thank you

I am interested! Please send the information to karenjkass@gmail.com. Thank you.

I am interested. Please send me the info on the parks.
Thank you
smehta1105@gmail.com

Ptk,

Do you have any updates on these listings?

Still available?

Thanks.

Hi , Very interested in TN. elizabethblazina@gmail.com
Thank you.

I am interested. HardenPropertyGRP@gmail.com

I’ll throw my name in the hat too! Please send to Brandoflakes@gmail.com

I have a buyer with down payment looking for $2-3Million MHP’s. He is having trouble finding conventional financing, but I believe there are specific national lenders who specialize in MHP financing. We are certainly interested, if we can locate a permanent financng arm. He is willing to look at all areas, if they make sense. Can you please contact me at (702) 521-6261? Jeannie

1 Like

Can you email particulars to drycleanman68@aol.com on the parks in Ga and NC? Thanks, Jeff

I’m moving back to AL this summer & will be in N AL in Feb. I’m interested can be contacted at knight.reproperties@gmail.com

Hello Parker,

My name is Matthew and my brother and I are looking for parks in the SE. Please send any information our way on these parks and other future opportunities.

Thank you,
Matthew

I am in South Carolina, looking for SC or GA. Please send to TKSolutionsSC@gmail.com. Thanks!

I am interested. Hardenpropertygrp@gmail.com

Actively making offers. Please send info to mslater1022@gmail.com Thanks!

southeastmhpbroker@gmail.com - Please email me and I will add you to our list and reach out to everyone individually with our deals.

Or you can call me at 678-808-2811 and we can discuss our deals.

Thank you.

Looking for my first park. FL-based investor. Would love to take a look at these! jim.iorio@citruspalminvestments.com

Interested! I own parks and have a home in TN.
Thank you,
Victoria
vvtoria1@yahoo.com

Hello. My partners and I are very interested in any parks you have available. We are buying in this area but are open to any parks you may have.

Please send info to: ElizabethAWoods16@gmail.com

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

If these are still available, I am interested: EliahH99@gmail.com