New Construction MHP In Mass 50 Lots !Town Water and Sewer. Gorgeous homes. Great town. High Lot Rents (500 + Lot rent)!

All Single wides 80X16. Town Water, town sewer. 50 Lots . New construction. Fully permitted in July 2023. Lot rents in the area are 500. could be higher. Central Mass, high end town.

Let me know if you are interested. have a lot of docs i will send to you. small marketing package.

Will owner finance with 1.2 million or so down. Looking for 2.2m. also will joint venture too!

I know the developer, no fee due from buyer. Developer paying me a fee if an investor buys it.

Answer any questions , if i dont know i will ask the developer

Sincerely,

Dan Greenberger
MHP and MF Investor
DLG Properties, LLC
dlgpropertiesllc.net

1 Like

Love to read the details of this project. pricemac@gmail.com
Thanks

keep you posted on it. may have a buyer, but not positive yet. I ll check w him. what do you typical look for mhp acquisitions usually,how many lots? where is preferred? TOH or pohs, or both?

I find off market mhps and apartments for investors for a fee. Let me know if i can help?

Thanks,

Dan G.
DLG Properties, LLC
dlgpropertiesllc.net

1 Like

sorry. whats your name? thxs

My name is P. M. Kam

Hey P.M.

It not under contract, but the potential buyer is doing a site visit, and i will keep you posted if they get it under contract or not. I also find a lot of mhp acquisitions . what do you typically look for in your mhps? where do you buy ?

Sincerely,

Dan G.
dlg properties LLC
dlgpropertiesllc.net
mass.

Hey P.M,

The development deal is not under contract yet and the seller is not sure if the guy i referred will buy it.
We can probably sey up a call after the 4th if cool w you.

I got a new phone and everything. My wife got ID thefted. stay off fb and instascam.

Just let me know, Have a great Foruth!

Thanks,

Dan G.
DLG Properties

Hey PM Kam,

Its still available the 50 Lot development. he will seller finance a portion. the buyer that i thought was going to buy it disappeared.

Let me know if u still have interest in this project.

I can get you the info. and set up a call w the developer.

Sincerely.

Dan G.
DLG Properties
dan.cpllc@gmail.com