Are investors still buying parks during the Covid-19?

Yes we are scheduled to close on a park in the Southwest in June and are still moving forward with the deal.

1 Like

Hello any particular park size? Do you have a email address where you can be reached?

Which areas are you looking to buy in?

We are buying. What part of the country do you work in?
David Dunaway
KW Commercial - Dallas
972-679-9845
ddunaway@kwcommercial.com

1 Like

Steve,
Not sure if you’re looking at parks in Texas. We work with a number of owners and investors in parks in this area. Let me if you want to discuss ideas.
Thx,
David Dunaway
KW Commercial - Dallas
972-679-9845
ddunaway@kwcommercial.com

If anything, from the calls I am getting it has picked up. In my opinion - here are the best two calls for folks to listen to for these times -

1. Frank - Listen To The Audio – 1st hour is info and two hours of questions and answers.
  2. Millichap – (over 1000 called in) - covers MHP & commercial - Marcus & Millichap Webcast: Getting Through the Global Health Crisis Together
1 Like

Contact Russ Williamson, he has some available. One in particular in East Palestine OH right on the PA border which we were going to purchase but ended up acquiring a larger portfolio instead. Russ is great to work with.
-Brandon

1 Like

Still actively buying parks in Northeast, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas & Florida

Dfrishman@pihc.com

Same here still buying. jackyen@gmail.com

1 Like

We are always looking to buy in KY. Send us anything you find. Brad@BluegrassTeam.com or 859-319-5000 call or text.

Looking for parks in Pennsylvania and Florida.
Chuck
cgwolfe@aol.com

Hi I’m interested in the Carolinas (NC, SC). jackyen@gmail.com

Yes, very interested. Please include us on your mailing list: bestchoiceteam2020@gmail.com Tks!

Yes. Still looking. Lots of unworkable deals out there… Folks have become pretty proud of their stuff. The big boys have scalped away most of the bigger, better parks. Not a lot of scraps left over for regular folks.

1 Like

We have an RV park 60 lot + 3 MH in West Texas.
Link: 60 Lot + 3 MH. Permian Basin of West Texas. Seller Financing - #2 by Jrush1966

Hello, I have a small park with not that many financials,
11 lots
3 occupied
Lot rent $200
City water and sewer
Tenant pays all utilities
Ashland, KY

Asking $65,500 including assignment fee
seller ready to close. Please email michelecopney@gmail.com

We’re looking in Ohio, if anything comes up, lmk

Where in Ohio mr premier?

Actively looking for parks in WISCONSIN!!

Dustin

As close to the Deck of cards with the most J’s as possible