Are investors still buying parks during the Covid-19?

Hello, I wanted to check in with Buyers/investors seeing were they still buying during the Covid-19? I am still contacting sellers consistently but always looking for buyers.

2 Likes

We are always looking for parks, including now . Email us at info@crashpadman.com.

2 Likes

Yes, investors are still buying. I see reports all the time of another property that went to closing.

2 Likes

We’re interested in parks in SC, NC & Ga if you have something.
davidbentorei@gmail.com

2 Likes

I’m closing on my first park at the end of April when COVID-19 will peak.
I’m in. I’ll figure it out.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s good to know. I will contact you when I run into something in that area.

1 Like

Awesome! I hear from title companies that have had a hold on the title search due to a lot of court houses being closed, but they are trying to close even virtually if they have too. Best of luck to you and your park!

1 Like

I’m also still looking while trying to take the times into account. There will need to be some adjustment to the terms and purchase price to take into account the Corona craze. But am definitely looking.

Do you all have any thoughts on how to modify the purchase price/terms during this time? Any changes that need to be made to negotiation? In particular, due diligence might be more difficult to conduct since we can’t be ‘on the ground’ but at the same time many sub-contractors deemed ‘essential industry’ are likely more available and looking for work to fill this gap.

1 Like

Yes, I am a cash buyer for FLORIDA parks now. Sellers please message me.

2 Likes

I can tell you that buying is not slowing down at all, just getting delayed. Marcus & Millichap have put together a great webinar that they are going to be doing weekly that shares what has been changing for cap rates, loans, how Covid-19 has affected purchase agreements such as having seller put money into escrow to cover rents falling below a certain amount, etc. It was packed with good takeaways. www. DueDiligencePartners.com

5 Likes

I’m still seeing park closings at Mobile Insurance regularly. Slower than this time last year, but still happening

4 Likes

Great! Awesome to here. It seems to be a lot of virtual closings.

2 Likes

Hello Steve, the website has lots of information on it. How can I get more info on how the process works and do you have a direct person to contact? Thanks

1 Like

I’m buying parks right now. Looking for parks in Louisiana and Mississippi. Let me know if anyone has leads.

3 Likes

Hi there, my cell is 512-426-6869. Have a great weekend.

3 Likes

anything in Kentucky over 50 sites. 859-319-5000 text is best to reach me, then I will call you back.

1 Like

Seriously looking for parks in Kansas, Nebraska, eastern Iowa, Missouri. I am a serious buyer, with lots of cash and lots of experience. Looking for parks with at least 60 spaces… but more interested in those 100 and above. Make my day and show me a 250 lot park!
email me at carlheintz (at) hotmail (dot) com

2 Likes

I am still interested, email Simpson.pelicans@gmail.com

1 Like

I am interested in parks in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Florida. Please email kristinpbeach@gmail.com 615-589-2494

1 Like

Im looking for 2 more parks in Ohio or Western PA. motorcars77@yahoo.com

1 Like