What Can I Do?

I see that this is more of a owner-centric site. I’m currently renting a space at a park, but maybe I could use your perspective.

The mobile home park I’m at is generally decent. But there is at least one resident that is obviously dealing drugs. Cars pull up, people go in, and they’re back out and driving away 2 minutes later. At night, cars turn their lights off a distance away, and coast to the mobile and do the same routine.

My predicament is that the assistant manager seems to be part of it. He’s at that particular mobile a few times a day, then gets in his golf cart and heads around to different mobiles. That’s precluding me from bringing any of this to the attention of the main manager. The main guy is 70 years old, and I don’t feel he’s part of this at all.

What I’m trying to find out is what is my best option? Being that the entire park is private property, would the Sheriff’s department even bother? I know they respond to emergencies, but I didn’t know how’d they’d be able to monitor this mobile since these aren’t city streets we live on.

Any advice would be appreciated. I’m not a prude. I know people use drugs, and maybe for the most part, they don’t bother anybody. But drugs bring crime and car alarms seem to go off here more frequently than I’d like.

Thanks for reading!

D Gates