The Forum Conversion Is Finished

Hi all,

The forum conversion is now complete. Everything went pretty smoothly. Usernames and passwords should all be the same. If you have any issues please let us know. The conversion lost some post threading but all the messages are still there.

We hope you enjoy the new and improved mobile home park forum.

Thanks,

Brandon

WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED FORUM!

Now you can post your questions on just ONE forum and reach everybody from BOTH forums.

Will wonders never cease!

Thanks, Brandon, for getting this accomplished so smoothly.

How does this forum work? The threads all seem to be broken up and not grouped together. Am I missing something?

Rolf

Wheat Hill

Rolf,

It works the same as the other forum. When we converted some threads where turned into individual posts. All posts going forward will be threaded.

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon,

I don’t suppose there is any possible way to reconnect those threads that got separated, is there?

Rolf

Wheat Hill

We can do it manually. It can take quite awhile to do the complete forum. I will get working on this.

We just had a discussion about this an we came to the decision because of the amount of man power and time it will take to do all the topics we are only going to merge topics that have readership over 500. Note all new topics going forward will be threaded without any issue.

Thanks,

Brandon