Tax delinquent MHPs

hi, so im planning to send out mails to MHP owners in certain county close to my area. but there are so many MHP in that area (close 7000, i think) i wanted to only send out to parks that has tax delinquent problems. however, both assesors office and tax office in that county told me they cant identify MHPs that has tax problems. so i could get all the info on every MHPs, but cant get the specific MHPs that i want to target. do other counties dont have tax delinquent information on MHP?, if so how do u guys find that info? should i just use online source? (i think it costs 30 times more, at least between this county and online info source ive used before)

also, which is for Mobile home park purchase? ML, MP???

MF-- Use for any individually owned parcel, including a manufactured home subdivision lot, improved with hookups, additions, fencing, etc., on which the manufactured home is assessed by the assessor because it is on a legal foundation system. Legal foundation systems did not become effective in Riverside County until July 1, 1980.

ML --Use for an unsecured assessment where an assessable manufactured home is located on private land that is not owned by the owner of the manufactured home, also called leased land, but not located in a rental park. Can be used in any circumstance where the landowner requests that the manufactured home be separately assessed, such as family situations, or employer/employee arrangements.

MO --Use for any individually owned parcel, including a subdivision lot, improved with hook-ups, additions, fencing, etc., where the manufactured home is assessed by the assessor.

MP --Use for an assessable manufactured home located in a rental park where the owner pays space rent to the park.

MR --Use for any individually owned manufactured home lot improved with hook-ups, additions, fencing, etc., where the manufactured home is not assessed by the assessor.

MS --Land with miscellaneous structures and valued by the manufactured home division

MV --Individually owned lot in a recreational vehicle park

MY-- Vacant land for manufactured home use (individual lots or subdivision)