Suggested advertising examples,rent to own homes

Would anyone be so kind as to provide examples of advertising?

My park is in a semi-rural area, lot rents are about $200/month, and I’m finding decent homes for $5-$20,000 that I want to seller finance.

Thanks!

OUR CRAIGSLIST AD:

• $550 Rent-To-Own (w. $1,000 down payment) or

• $650 regular rental (w. $650 security deposit). Either way, payment (includes lot rent, water, sewer and insurance). Garbage service available for $20/month additional.

Please see the photos - this is a beautiful residence with hardwood floors, fine carpeting, large master suite and tub, and all new appliances, and deck. Safe family community just 4.5 miles south of next to the police station. In School District with covered bus stop on-premises. We are convenient to , , and shopping (Dollar General across the street). The property has large shaded landscaped lots with old-growth sycamore trees. Good schools, friendly neighbors, country setting. Pet-friendly.

This home is well-insulated; utilities average $120/month.

Lot . (4th left, 10th house down the street).

Questions?

• , x1 – The number to dial for financing information if you want to rent-to-own.

• , x3 – The number to dial to reach our on-site manager for application information. But the house is open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Tu - Sat. No appointment needed, just come on by and let your self in!

www…com

Our Ad in the local newspaper:

4Bd/2Bth Mobile Home • $750/Mo

3Bd/2Bth Mobile Home • $550/Mo

Incl Water/Sewer • Rent/RTO

, x1

Hope this helps,

-jl-

Please consider joining ‘Mobile Home Park Investors’ on LinkedIn

our best ad by far:

14x70 Mobile home trailer Owner will Finance trailor Rent to own

14x70 3br 2ba all redone, nice! Owner will finance 1500 down, 297/mo + only 195 lot rent. Good community - 859-319-XXXX $20 application fee - apply online StarHomeUSA.com

Paypal alerts me someone paid - I forward that to our girl. The app gets emailed to her. She does background, SO, references, previous landlord, etc. Then she calls them and approves or denies.

If she approves, she does paperwork and emails package to greeter. Greeter prints it out, gets the new residents to sign, pay - and they get the keys. Smooth and Simple.

Has anyone had luck with advertising for someone to use their tax return money to put down on a RTO home? If so what was the text of the ad?

Thanks _

Tim King

We just run our standard ad – you don’t need a special one for the refund. It’s just making the phone ring more.

Brad -

If they apply online, how do you check their ID?

Thanks, dude,

-jl-

What service do you use with paypal? Thanks