Small trailerhood for sale, HUGE opportunity community

Call me at 334-723-4042. I plan to buy an add here. Hartford, Alabama, the Dundee Community, on the corner of Loveless Street and County Road 69. The northeast corner reaches the right of way on Alabama State Highway 123. This is the Dothan, Alabama metro area if you plan to look for HUD’s market rates via Section Eight. Two acre square as you’ll see on google earth.

I will finance 100 percent, using the First National Bank of Hartford, and the City Bank of Hartford.

Nobody can have it for less than $105,000, that price is firm. I’ll consult with the buyer for six months on collections and creating your records and doing your second due diligence. I have one empty home available to a buyer that wants to give this business a try and use that home. There are 18 spaces, and each space can take a 16 x 80 home, and homes of any age, or a travel trailer. City services with water and sewer and electric and garbage. Zoned for house trailers, permanent or temporary. Collections are deposited into the banks by the tenants. There are 12 depositing homeowners, on month to month leases. The lot rent is $90 per month. Taxes are paid for 2011, $213. $1001 per month and you can take it over on a contract for the sale of real estate. A storage building 21x12 is included. I want my home, which is on the corner of the public streets, until the contract or the balance is paid, at no cost to me for the duration of the indebtedness. Give me a call. This is a diamond in the rough.