Selling a small park

Hi,

Just curious I have a 10 site mobile home park for sale and wondering what kind of time frame am I looking at before it will be sold?

Thanks, Anne

I don’t think there is any way to guess a time frame on this Anne. What state is your park in?

My park is in south central KY with a good location.

You need to put the park on Mobilehomeparkstore.com and Loopnet.com. You need to put together a great sales package. You should probably advertise it in the local and metro paper since it is so small. Beyond that, there is no way to know when it will sell.

I have it on Loop Net and with 17 cap it should look pretty good.

I’d put it on Mobilehomeparkstore.com, as well – it has a larger viewership on parks than Loopnet.

I am so back and forth on selling it, I have another rental home for sale if it goes first I will keep my little park. If I keep it I might need some billboard sign info from Frank, I have a great spot on site away from the mobile homes facing a new bypass, maybe just point me to a good sign company.

Please send me the details on your park. I’m negotiating on three parks in Kentucky right now.

Thank you,

-jl-

Jefferson Wrote:

Please send me the details on your park. I’m

negotiating on three parks in Kentucky right now.

Thank you,

-jl-

Hey!

It’s on loop net city Glasgow ky Barren county ky.

I just returned from the MHI annual conference and noted there are a lot of investors looking for parks. However, with a ten site park, most non local investors won’t be interested simply because it’s cost inefficient for them to manage - unless a guy like Jefferson owns a few others in close proximity. As such, you might also want to reach out to any local investors who may not be knowledgeable enough to know about the mobilehomeparkstore. LoopNet is a great idea, and posting any information with any local investor groups is another.

More details please I have buyer throughout the USA looking everyday ! Please send me the details

Thank you

Mike