Seeking Partnership Investor for Mobile Home Parks

Hi Investors,

My partner and I are park mobile home park owners and are looking for additional partners in future investment deals. I am actively involved in the space as an owner and investor.

We are ramping up our deal finding and marketing and looking for a partner to bring capital. We are seeking partners that might be interested in contributing capital (JV or I’m open to structure) to any deals we come across. If you’re interested reach out and we can have chat .

Feel free to reach out directly. Thank you.

-John

John, we invest in partners who would like to buy mobile home parks. We do not care if you are experienced or not if you have the right deal. We can structure investments as equity or debt. Please reach out when you have an opportunity that you would like us to consider.

Hi Michael, thanks for the response. I saw your website, are you free to touch base on a call, curious on how your organization works. Thanks.
-John

I’m in the marketing side of things, specifically paid ads if you all want to see some reports and touch base. Also looking to connect to park investors.

Hi John,

I’m a park operator as well and am open to putting money into parks that you find, either as a JV or silent partner. Call anytime if you’d like to discuss. 831-706-6980. We own 600 lots in AL, KS, and MO and in the past we owned in IN, OH, TX, CA, and KY. Our website is www.elkhorngroup.org.

All my best. Will

Hi Will,

I will give you a call sometime this week! Thanks.
John

Wilbus,
Retired Navy Pilot in Idaho fresh out of MH Boot Camp. Looking for possible partnership situations. Would love to connect and talk sometime. I’ve lived in the areas you currently own properties in. kekeisenmarkw@icloud.com or text 208-255-8526.
Mark

John,
Would love to connect sometime. kekeisenmarkw@icloud.com or text 208-255-8526. Retired USN pilot in Idaho.
Mark

Hi, looking for equity partners myself currently. Would love to chat and see if we can work together.
Are you still open to partnerships?

John,

Looking to partner up myself. Are you still expanding and looking for partnerships?

Hi Jasper,

We are still actively acquiring. Feel free to shoot me an email at johnfboutros@gmail.com with a little about yourself, looking to actively or passively invest, what you’re looking for, etc… thanks!

John

Hi John,

sending you an email right now if you are still looking for partners.