Seeking experienced CPA

Group,

I’m seeking an experienced CPA who knows (and likes) real estate accounting.

Over the past 3 years we’ve been on quite the carousel with finding CPAs who are a good fit. It’s almost like something changed around the time of COVID. Outside the obvious, I don’t understand it. We also have gotten the impression some CPAs don’t particularly enjoy their job (but maybe that’s just our limited sample set).

Any recommendations for a good CPA are much appreciated! Thanks

Hi Dave,

I am Mohit Jain, owner at Synergy Accounting Services LLP. My team and I specialize in accounting for Mobile Home Parks with deep understanding of this business and vast experience in managing books for hundreds of mobile home parks.

Please feel free to check our website - http://www.synergyac.co/.

If you are looking for high quality yet cost effective accounting for your communities, I will be glad to discuss how we can be a great addition to your team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mohit

1 Like

Mohit,

Good morning. I appreciate you reaching out. I have visited your website.

The services I’m currently seeking are more along the lines of tax prep services, not necessarily monthly accounting. I realize my initial post wasn’t clear on that - apologies.

-Dave

1 Like

Hi Dave,

No problem, thanks.

Mohit

Dave,

I have been working a firm in CA for more than 5 years. They are great, knowledgeable and experienced CPA. They are in CA. I am unsure if they are taking new account, message me, I will get you more details.

thanks EKI. We’ve since secured a CPA and things are going well. Appreciate the lead.