Security cameras - do you use them?

Hey everyone. What is the latest and greatest security camera option that you use/like? Thanks!

I don’t know if it’s the latest and greatest, but I use Reolink cameras and NVR. I’ve had them at my house for about 5 years and getting ready to add them to my mobile home park. They can be accessed remotely as well if you have internet. I also have Ring at my house and they are great as well.

1 Like

I too am considering cams for my MHP.

My reasons are

1. to monitor the commons areas
  2. to decrease my frequency of drivebys
  3. to catch anyone dumping trash or otherwise breaking our rules, and send them a fine.

Overall, the park isn’t too bad. But cams would offer an increased level of surveillance.

I too am interested in feedback on best, low maintenance cameras on the market.

Following this thread.

I just finished installing cameras in my park with ReoLink cameras. I have them at my house as well. If you have an internet connection, you can remotely view them, which is what i do. Saves me a lot of trips driving to the park, although I only live about 15 minutes away. I require trash cans to be pulled back same day trash is dumped. So now I’ll just send a text a tenant if i see the trash can still out the next morning. They also cover the roads/common areas. But I can pretty much see everything because of the wide angle lenses.

1 Like