RV Park Management Software Reccomendations?

Hi all,

I’m an existing MHP owner and just closed on my first RV Park near Florence, OR.

I did a quick search and didn’t see much discussion on this topic, so thought I’d reach out with my question:

Those of you who own an RV Park or know someone who does, what cloud based software do you recommend to manage reservations and track payments etc? Ideally the software easily integrates with Square and Quickbooks (or similar platforms).

The previous owner used ‘RV Park’ software, which works, but performs like software did in 1997 (very cumbersome and not intuitive).

Thanks for your input!

-Captain

I used Campground Manager. It did the job nicely and was a reasonable cost at that time. (5yrs ago)

Thanks @jsmith! Does anyone else have any recommendations on their favorite RV Park management software?

Two that I’m aware of are ResNexus and RMS. A colleague uses ResNexus and I’m under contract for an RV park that uses RMS. Would love to hear of other options that are either top-shelf, or complete losers.

Thanks! Another option is Campspot, although I’ve heard it doesn’t handle long term reservations very well. You’re the second person to mention RMS in 2 weeks. I think I will check it out. Resnexus is solid but their customer service was less than impressive for onboarding.

I have found CampSpot to be incredibly un-user friendly and lacking in certain features. There are over a dozen reservation systems out there and they are all adding features and improvements, so finding the “best” one might be a moving target. ResNexus is what I am leaning to moving to because it seems to offer more of the features I need but haven’t decided for sure. I use Rent Manager for managing an RV Park I own where we have mostly longer term tenants and like it, but it’s not really set up for doing overnight and short term reservations.

I know that Checkfront is common and easy to use.