Rental Lot Advertising for Park Homes

Given that small “park model” homes are often installed on rental lots in RV parks or MHCs, can anyone here share their experience or opinions on the best ways to advertise the availability of rental lots?

I’m searching back through earlier forum comments on this topic but would welcome any info on what works best in today’s market.

Same channels as MHCs or RV parks? Social media channels or private websites?

We are creating and improving about 10 nice park home rental lots with public utilities in our new mixed-use mountain community as part of a pilot project to test the local market demand for park homes. If successful we may expand the project and allocate another 75 lots or so for long term rental operations.

Hospitals (traveling nurses), school districts (new teachers), Army Corp of Engineers if near your location, Forest Service and in home care agencies providing 24 hour care for people with disabilities. Just call them directly… had great success.
Roger

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions - creative and most appreciated.

Adding another question to the thread on this topic.

Does anyone have previous experience installing RV park model homes in either a traditional RV park or MHC? If so please reach out if you have time for a few questions.

patrick@aspireglobalventures.com.

Also sharing this interesting portal/app I just found for tenant leases and lot payments - we’re using it during our pilot project:

We are doing the same thing in NE Ohio. There is a lot of interest, especially from sons and daughters looking to downsize their parents. Right now we are navigating township zoning and will report back on how that goes.

Thanks Robert - will return the favor and keep you informed of our progress during the pilot project. Our first group of park model lots are ready and we expect to install the first two Champion homes this month.

Local park model dealers are reporting brisk sales, hopefully we’ll see the same results! Only one way to find out for sure…

Researching RV / MHC lot rent amounts in this area to set our monthly lot lease rates. I’m thinking maybe $600/month during the pilot. What are you planning to charge? Any suggestions?