Recommendation for An Attorney to Review Purchase Sale Agreement

Hi all,

I am looking for an attorney who can help review my purchase sale agreement. The park I am looking at is located in Alabama and the owner refuses to pay for broker. In effort to save money, we are doing the entire process ourselves. It would be helpful to get tips from y’all! Also any recommendation for a title company as well?

Any Real Estate Attorney in the local city or closest large city should be able to help.

From a friend of mine that has MHP’s in Alabama:

Law Office of T. Boice Turner, Jr., LLC
1100 Woodstock Ave
Anniston, AL 36207-4709
Phone: 256-235-1901
Fax: 256-235-2591

1 Like