Re: Evaluating Infrastructure and Utilities


You will most likely need to get a plumber, electrician, etc to come in and look at the utilities. You might try to find ones that have worked on that property in the past as they may know about any prior problems.

Also, before spending any money on these professionals, you should make sure that the park still has a permit to operate. Many times if a park is closed down it will not be able to reopen (usually for grandfathered parks or those that were a legal non-conforming use).

Dave Reynolds