Possessory Lien Notice

I have a park in Indiana, and it looks like I will be sending a possessory lien notice to Greentree because of an abandoned home that Greentree has a lien on. Does the form that I send need to be specifically for the State of Indiana? I am having difficulty finding such a form specifically for Indiana.