Options for Marketing to sell homes besides Facebook Marketplace

We had gotten pretty good at selling used (renovated) homes at Facebook Marketplace. We have quality photos and our text is good. But lately it seems FB is not attracting as good a quality of buyers as before. What do you guys use beyond FB?

I use a realtor and MLS. Best thing I ever did for infill. FB market place was a total waste of time for me.

2 Likes

Here are a few other options, not 100% sure about all of the specifically for mobile homes though:

• Craigslist
  • EBay
  • MHVillage
  • Zillow
  • realtor.com
  • local classifieds
  • real estate agents
  • trulia
  • community bulletin boards

Heck I’d probably try every one of these options. The more you use them, the quicker you will be at it in the future. I would probably try to technology options first though.

Try Tenant Turner. we use it for 3 of our parks… syndicates to many sites. We get a lot of people wanting to rent rather than buy but can screen for that. It works well for us.

2 Likes

We use Showmojo and it’s made a meaningful impact on our reach outside FB. It attracts renters more than owners, but you can screen for that. It works better in some marketplaces rather than others, but has still made an impact in all our markets.