Off market deal in Houston,TX

I am working with a seller that will have a 27 unit mobile home park for sale in the near future. It is on a lot a little over 2 acres in the north part of Houston, Texas. 100% of the homes are occupied and their is an on-site office there as well. Construction of new townhomes and many well know retailers have started and continuing around the area. I will have more details in the coming weeks.

Please forward all serious inquiries to:
Jimmy@seamlessrealty.com

1 Like

Arvilyn@buyfuturerealestate.com

Interested in more details about this park, thank you!
benv4@me.com

brian.craig.thompson@gmail.com

terrancekline@yahoo.com

If it is not for sale yet or under contract let me know. I have multiple parks in that area and am always looking. pedisurg@aol.com

Hey, Jvn, We would like more info as you have it available. Please send to AIM.Properties@outlook.com. Thank you so much!

FYI I’m in a 1031 exchange and I need to ID a property in 3 weeks.
jmeinbress@ccim.net

Hi jvn we are interested in any parks in Texas and New Mexico. victor@vecnocapital.com

Farmer John have a list of 1,800 properties available triple net and financing available–finding a replacement property can be difficult with so much cheap money floating around. Most GOOD properties never will be posted here–sold to buyers who have brokers with pocket listings etc. and in our case knocking on our door if we would sell. Last year a broker called us to help in an emergency sale of a great park–brokers can be your best friend in this business.

Emailed you. Any other good brokers to contact?