Obtaining Park Lists from the County

Has anyone ever had any success obtaining a list of mobile home parks within a county from a county employee?  I’ve called zoning, planning, code enforcement, tax accessors, inspectors, and neighborhood business services for multiple counties.  Other than brain damage, I haven’t been able to get anything from any of these offices for any county I’ve called.  

Not sure about counties, but a handful of states offer lists. Also, I believe they are kept quite up to date (at least the majority are).

Would that be through the MHP association for those states?

No, through the state government. Though, the associations may have a list of the communities that are members of the association too.

The parks that belong to the state MHAs are typically not real bargains, as those owners know what they’re doing for the most part. The state lists are simply every park that holds a permit – much more fertile territory if you’re looking for a bargain.

Gotcha.  That definitely seems like a much more sane approach as opposed to dealing with the idiots at each county.  Definitely appreciate it Frank and kg2