NJ and CT buyers?

Who is currently operating in NJ and CT. I have a few parks under contract, and I’d like to speak to operators in these states to review underwriting and discuss a possible JV. Could be an assignment deal as well.

Most of my parks are in the Midwest but both of these deals have good bones, are in great MSAs and have solid day one returns.

Please reach out if you want to set up a call.

Dominic

No parks in CT but have looked at many and operate elsewhere in New England. Send me a message if you’re interested in talking.

In New Jersey (NJ) and Connecticut (CT), there are numerous operators actively managing properties, particularly in the real estate sector. If you’re seeking to review underwriting and explore potential joint ventures (JVs) for the parks you have under contract in these states, it’s advisable to reach out to local real estate investment groups, property management firms, or individual operators with experience in the respective markets. Despite your primary focus being in the Midwest, these deals’ promising attributes—such as strong market positioning and solid initial returns—could attract interest from capable operators looking to expand their portfolios or collaborate on new ventures. By engaging with local operators, you can gain valuable insights into the intricacies of the NJ and CT markets and potentially forge mutually beneficial partnerships for your ventures in these regions.