New manufacturer to build homes in NE Ohio

Luxy Homz is renovating a 35000 sq ft factory and should be shipping homes by Jan 1. These are HUD homes, 4 models to start. What size home does your park need?

2 Likes

Various sizes. Can we see the 4 models? Do you have a website? We need homes in Ohio and neighboring states.

Web site still under construction. First homes out will be 14x48 and 16x56. I have small lots to fill as do most urban parks. The other two lines to be determined.

We would be looking for some smaller homes too. Do you have floor plans and price points?

1 Like

Would be interested in price and layout

Good morning. We are curating the initial floor plans based on orders, would you be open to a phone call to share with us what plans you need most?
Let us know and thanks for reaching out to us.
Gary
C:330-715-9229

Good morning. We are curating the initial floor plans based on orders, we do plan on producing smaller homes (tiny homes) would you be open to a phone call to share with us what sizes you need most?
Let us know and thanks for reaching out to us.
Gary

Good morning. We are curating the initial floor plans based on orders, is there a particular size you would like to see? and/or would you be open to a phone call to share with us some details?
Let us know and thanks for reaching out.
Gary

What kind of models in the 14x60 size?

Good morning, I tried to upload some floor plans, and because we are new users to the forum, we can not load pictures at this time. I will send you a link where you can view the floor plans. May have it to you tomorrow. Thank you for getting back with us.
Gary
(330)-715-9229

Sounds good, thanks Gary

Gary,

Can you send me information too?’floor plans and cost for single wides?

Good afternoon McGuire. I pasted a link for you with an initial plan set. The pricing shown is retail. Park owners would subtract 15- 20% from that price. Material prices are stabilizing but……We would certainly provide exact pricing prior to an order. Further, the website is still being developed so not everything is working…we wanted to put that page up for park owners as soon as we could. Please let us know if you specific design requirements or requests…we are open to all suggestions at this stage. Thank you for your interest in Luxy Homz.
Gary

https://luxyhomz.com/pricing/

Good afternoon Polar Daddy. I pasted a link for you with an initial plan set. The pricing shown is retail. Park owners would subtract 15- 20% from that price. Material prices are stabilizing but……We would certainly provide exact pricing prior to an order. Further, the website is still being developed so not everything is working…we wanted to put that page up for park owners as soon as we could. Please let us know if you specific design requirements or requests…we are open to all suggestions at this stage. Thank you for your interest in Luxy Homz.
Gary

Good afternoon MPark I pasted a link for you with an initial plan set. The pricing shown is retail. Park owners would subtract 15- 20% from that price. Material prices are stabilizing but……We would certainly provide exact pricing prior to an order. Further, the website is still being developed so not everything is working…we wanted to put that page up for park owners as soon as we could. Please let us know if you specific design requirements or requests…we are open to all suggestions at this stage. Thank you for your interest in Luxy Homz.
Gary

We would have a interest. Do you have a program that would allow buyers to buy directly or do we need to purchase and resell?

Immediately speaking, we would just be taking orders and you would resell, you could presell and we could build on demand. Moving forward we are working on a solution to get the end user financed a little easier than it seems to be now We honestly are months away from that option. There may be a way if “we” pool business. Including you, we now have 6 tentative commitments for multi unit purchases. Maybe around $4 - 4.75M retail sales @ 9-11% interest.
Would be great to chat sometime or you are welcome to come out to the sawmill if you are far.
Thank you for your time and interest,
Gary

Not sure if you recd this. I sent these out a few days ago…didn’t see it in the conversation stream.

www.luxyhomz.com/pricing

Park owners / dealers deduct 15-20% off advertised prices based on material pricing and # of units.

Let me know what you think or if you have another requirement.
Gary
330-715-9229