New fish MH questions

Do I need any kind of license to sell mobile homes? I live in Kansas and I want to start doing some Lonnie deals.

How difficult is it to get rid of a buyer who has stopped paying? Do you have to forclose on the MH, or is an eviction sufficient?

Those are my two major concerns. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!

Red Apple

Red Apple,

Call me and I will walk you through doing Lonnie deals in Kansas. I live in Overland Park, KS and have been doing Lonnie Deals for a little over 1 1/2 years.

Ruben Flores

816 918-9041

If you sell the home on a lease option you will evict. If you sell on a note you will need to foreclose.