Municipalities not allowing change out. Need municipal attorney recommendations in Georgia

I’m dealing with a municipality in Georgia attempting to enforce new manufactured home standards within my park. The park can only accommodate single wides but new ordinances require double Wide and minimum 1400 sqft, effectively stopping any replacement of my homes. I have read several post regarding similar issues and all point to finding a good municipal attorney. Has anyone dealt with the same issue in the state of Georgia, and knows a good municipal attorney?

Interested to hear peoples response’s on this. I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this issue. It sounds very frustrating!

A good place to start is talk with your State manufactured home association