Mortgage Broker

Frank has talked in the past about a mortgage broker who is adept at getting good loans on parks over, I think, $750,000.

Do you know who that was or have an other broker?

What region are you located? I have a great contact for the SouthEast

1 Like

The park is in South Dakota.

Dmaxwell79, I would love to obtain your contact. I have a smaller MF with a couple MHs included in it. Been hitting brick walls with financing over the past 2 mos.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew, I am a Mortgage Broker and have executed on deals nationally. I would be more than happy to help you with any debt or equity needs. My email is jhouse@greysteel.com.

Dave, have you managed to get your financing yet ? If not, let me know and we might be able to help. Shoot an email to my assistant at paul@rjcapital.us.

1 Like

Can you share any info you have on a lender for the southeast?

Hello all, I’m a commercial mortgage broker focused on MHP’s. Specifically I work with a bank that is very familiar with MHP’s in select states in the Southeast. This bank is also accustomed to working with investors that are newer to the MHP space. Please email me for more details. Thanks, Drew drew@heroldfinancial.com

1 Like

I think you should share a bit more details to get a piece of decent advice here. Still, I wonder how your story ended up?

It’s always a good idea to consult experts in the field when it comes to financial matters. Mortgage decisions can have a significant impact on your financial well-being, so it’s crucial to seek guidance from professionals who understand the intricacies of the market. One option you might consider is reaching out to a Mortgage Broker in Cheltenham. They have a reputation for providing expert advice and personalized solutions tailored to your specific needs. Their extensive knowledge and experience in the mortgage industry can help you navigate the complexities of obtaining a loan for parks. Plus, working with a reputable mortgage broker can potentially save you time, effort, and money in the long run.

Dmaxwell. Would you please share your SE source. I own two parks in Florida and in process of purchasing others in SE. Thanks so much.

Erich Hauck
Crown Capital

Hey I would be happy to assist. We have closed over 350 transactions in the MH space and have relationships with many regional and national banks to get deals done that others can’t.

My email is Judah@Princetoncapgrp.com

Once you have a few potential brokers in mind, reach out and ask about their experience and track record. Don’t forget to ask about fees and the lenders they work with. You want to make sure they’re the right fit for your needs. Btw, I know a Mortgage Broker in Wolverhampton, so reach out to him in case you still need one. Finding the right mortgage broker is important, so take your time and choose someone you feel comfortable working with.

Don’t hesitate to ask around in your local real estate or mortgage community for referrals. Sometimes, word of mouth can lead you to the perfect broker who understands your unique needs.

I vaguely recall Frank mentioning a mortgage broker who specializes in secuiring loans for parks over $750,000, but unfortunately, I can’t recall the name right now. It’s always great to tap into recommendations from the community.

In the meantime, you might want to explore Mortgage Advice Coventry. They have a strong track record of offering expert mortgage advice and assistance. They could potentially connect you with a broker who can help. It’s worth giving them a shot, and I hope you find the right broker to meet your needs!

Probably security mortgage group I think they’re in Rochester NY. I’ve never used them personally but know a few folks who vouch for them

We just financed one in FL.