More SAFE Act in OH info

Just confirmed this today through the OMHA:

In order to keep doing loans in OH (and this includes loans that are already on the books), you have to take yearly continuing ed courses in addition to the initial education requirements.

While the above is OH specific, I have a feeling it applies or will apply to other states.

I’ll be 3,000 miles away from this wonderful state by this time next year so coming back here for a bunch of bs “education” is out of the question. I’m turning everything over to a 3rd party, Precision, and washing my hands of the entire mess. The money I will save just on airfare more than offsets their fees.


Wheat Hill