Mobile Homes for Auction, Absolute

Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I work for an Auctioneering Company. I’m an avid forum user myself and hate spam. What I am posting this as an ad, I do not want to spam your site. I am just looking for honest feedback of what your thoughts would be on a sale of this nature.

Oglesby Auctioneers has recently acquired several brand new and used mobile homes that we are selling at an Auction. Some are Absolute (no reserve) some are subject to the sellers confirmation. These homes are currently located on a dealer lot in Central Florida who is liquidating their company. Also included in the sale is equipment to move/set up these homes. Bricks, Bulldozers, etc.

I realize that this is a National Forum, thats one of the reasons why we have internet bidding available for this sale as well. It’s Powered by Proxibid.

You can check out pictures of the homes and more information on our website, OglesbyAuctioneers.com

Let me know what you think, and if you would be interested in something like this!!