Mobile Home Infill

I have two parks in Iowa and Texas. I recently was denied from the CASH lending program because of lack of liquidity and I know there are people who specialize in infill and they will do it for you.

Does anyone have any contacts for people that can fill in these parks? There are about 15 vacancies in total and I am looking to buy another park with around 25 vacancies.

Thanks in advance

Infill isnt easy. You’ll likely need to hire a skilled (well paid) manager with experience in MHP infill. There isn’t many of them.

Alternatively just do it yourself. It’s time consuming, expensive and painful at times. Simple, but not easy.

2 Likes

Yea I am fine with the process of infilling. I mostly need assistance with the financing behind getting homes in.

I already have a waitlist at both communities and the systems in place. Just need someone who can actually get the homes in the property.

You want to contact me? I know how to do infill and how to get the homes in. Want to talk?

1 Like

BarbraM, I can use your help too. I am about to go into contract on a large MHP with plenty of infill need. Please let me know if your available.

If by chance you are in NE Indiana or NW Ohio my team can help.
Kyle

Barbra,
I need help to infill my park too, I would like to learn more from you. Thank you kech

I sent a message privately.

I didn’t see your message?

Hey,

My name is Myles and I work for Legacy homes, we are a manufacturer of mobile and tiny homes for investors; deliver as quickly as possible to their mobile home parks.

These homes are taller, wider, family friendly and offer better functionality!

I would love to partner with you and speak with you on what we have to offer.

One of the distinguishing features of Legacy Housing is our in-house wholesale financing, designed to simplify and expedite the purchasing process for park owners. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless experience, ensuring that the financial aspect of acquiring homes for your park is as straightforward and efficient as possible.

You can look at the links below to see what we have to offer and if you need anything feel free to call or email me.

Myles Mannino

Territory Manager

Phone: 850-938-9840

mylesmannino@legacyhousingcorp.com

https://legacyhousingusa.com/catalog/heritage/

Cool. I’m interested in this too. I sent you an email

I need help with infill as well. Please let me know when you are available for a call. Thanks

Hi, sure thing, do you have time to talk later today or Thursday? My phone is 253-632-1846 feel free to text questions

Hey,

You can call me any time, let me know how I can help!