MHU investor's club for finding deals?

Has anyone in the MHU investor’s club found a deal they followed through with by means of the club?

I know a couple people in it, they have generally been positive about the information/training they got, but not as laudatory regarding having access to parks not listed on the store, that either the MHPfunds group are passing on or their inventory that they are selling off. They didn’t feel like there was a lot of activity in that regard.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Send me an email at brandon@creuniversity.com and I’ll get you in touch with a few people who have found deals through the club.

-Brandon

HighPlainsDrifter. I closed on a deal last year that I would not have come across if I was not in the Investor’s Club. My wife was about to kill me for joining the Investor’s Club after I spent the money for the bootcamp. I told her that I exhausted all of the resources that I could get my hands on. I hated the thought of paying for another service myself, but ultimately decided I needed to at least try the service. I stopped subscribing after I closed on the park. I’ve made back the bootcamp money, my Loopnet money and my Investor’s Club money. There’s always the chance that you find nothing. I didn’t quit my day job yet, but my wife isn’t giving me any grief for the decision now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How do you get into the Investor’s Club?

@KennyG1700,

Shoot me and email at brandon@creuniversity.com. I can help you get that setup.

-Brandon