MHP Investment Deal in PA, Financing Needed

Hello MHU,

My partner and I have an MHP deal under contract and are looking for financing. We are open to various structures for a win-win scenario. Quick details about the park:

Price: $770,000
Type: 55+ community

of lots: 63

of occupied lots: 33. 34th home just moved in.

POH: 16
Lot rent: $330 - at least $100 below market
Utilities: public
Tenants pay: water and electric

Current annual cash flow with rentals is $86,286 but expenses are very high - 67%. There are lots of value add opportunities here in terms of expense reduction, pass-through of sewer, rent raises & infill.

Looking to pay a specific interest rate or do a profit split…open to different structures.

If interested, you can contact us at : kelley@spotless-homes.com or call us at 484.346.0997

Thank you!

Would gladly consider providing capital on this. We are also open to mentoring or coaching if you are a new operator. Our corporate office is not far from this location. Please message me if you are still seeking capital.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Nice to meet you. We would be open to discussing further. What is the best way to contact you? Thanks.

John

Please reach out to michelecopney@gmail.com on funding. Thank you

Hi John,

It sounds like you have a solid plan with cutting costs and increasing efficiency of the park. Have you considered other ways to increase value and draw in new tenants for TOH? Have a couple ideas that worked in the past and am looking to invest again. Please email me at csarneck@gmail.com