MHP Accredited Investor Opportunity in Missouri

Good Afternoon,

My name is Ellis Pargo Jr., and I’m reaching out to talk about a great investment opportunity in the commercial real estate sector. Since 2018, I’ve been all about finding and developing high-potential properties because I’m really into creating impactful and profitable investments.

Our latest project offers a unique chance to invest in a strategically located property that promises significant returns and sustainable growth. Here are a few highlights:

• Investment Type: 506(c) Reg D
  • Asset Class: Mobile Home Parks (MHPs)
  • Strategy: Recapitalize and lease-up two MHPs with two phases that would include updating park infrastructure, acquiring used units, renovating used units, and sale of all units.
  • Prime Location: Situated in a rapidly developing area with strong economic indicators in Kennett, MO
  • Investment: Minimum of $50,000 investment requested
  • Community Impact: Committed to improving quality of life and ensuring affordable housing solutions for the local community.

As a veteran and a dedicated real estate investor, my goal is to provide opportunities that benefit our investors and positively impact the communities we serve. This project is a testament to that commitment.

Let’s discuss this in more detail and explore how you can be part of this promising venture. Attached is an overview of the project.

Please feel free to book an appointment with me here:

Looking forward to the possibility of partnering with you.

Best regards,

Ellis Pargo Jr.
www.linkedin.com/in/ellispargojr
Lee & Lea Investment Group LLC