Mailing list companies

Does anyone have a preferred company that they purchase there mailing list from for a direct mail campaign ?

I’m looking for the same thing. I’ve contacted:

I give them my local city information, so that I can check the accuracy of their records and I receive only a fraction of the mobile home parks that are actually in my area.

Is there anywhere I can buy a GOOD list of mobile home park owners? Mobile Home Park Store has a good list, but no owner mailing information. Visiting the assessors office would occupy a lot of time and energy for something that must be for purchase.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Rob,I am the owner of DietrichDirect you’ve referenced above regarding a mobile home mailing list I’m sorry that you were not able to find what you were looking for after your inquiry with our company.  I’m not sure of the exact parameters you had provided to us or what specifically you were looking for but if you are still looking for the information, please call me directly at 800.798.4572 ext 801 and we can discuss exactly what you are looking for.The nature of these lists and how they are compiled and summarized in our databases usually means that a fair amount of manual work is involved.  As you can imagine, we get a lot of inquiries for mobile home lists and it requires a lot of work just to provide counts of homes within communities.  Some of the inquiries are serious - as in there is a high probability of actually purchasing the data.  Other folks are not serious and thus we spend an inordinate amount of time doing work for no foreseeable compensation. If you call me directly I will be happy to discuss with you some options whereby you can purchase a list of every mobile home address in every park in your targeted area.  We are also able to provide manufactured homes that are outside of proper parks if you need those as well.ThanksKyle