Looking for someone to move a double wide in michigan

i have a double wide near Detroit i need broke down , moved and reset in my park near the Ohio line . it’s a 28 x 60 just off major hwy at both locations . if anybody know’s a mover that could help me out it would be vary much appreciated .

1 Like

Now that Michigan is a HUD state you could try this:

I’d give you a personal referral but all of the movers I know are in West Michigan.

thank you ,Noel_S . thought this was such a grate deal on this home till i tried to get it moved . now i know why ! hopefully i’ll find one that’s not already on my called list .

No problem, good luck!

If you end up passing on the home or don’t want to move it after all feel free to reach out - I’m semi regularly buying homes near Detroit since there are so few left in West Michigan.

1 Like

@lths - I’ve had several issues like this before too. I’d call the dealers in the area and they might pass along their mover info.

Hey there. Found this old post and had a question since you mentioned you have movers/setters you work with. I’m in SW Michigan and I’m moving a dbl wide portable classroom. I have a mover already (I think) and I’m really just in need of some names of local setters that would have access to a Platypus or Translift to give the one half a scooch over to meet it’s other half. Would you have any recommendations/names? TIA :grinning:

K&m transportation
419-298-7056
Erica but they will only do tear down and transportation in many States They don’t do mobile home setting though
Or
A&m mobile home transportation They do tear down transportation and mobile home setting and skirting throughout Michigan
989-268-1039
Norman

Sometimes I use a combination of both K&M transports the homes, A&M block level and set s. The homes just depends on scheduling

Thanks for the info!

1 Like