Looking for MHPs - Potential for Minority Equity with No Capital Investment Required

We are looking to buy deep value-add MHP’s and are willing to provide an assignment fee and even minority equity (depending on attractiveness of asset) to anybody who is able to present opportunities we are able to acquire. If you are a current park owner and would consider an equity dividend recapitalization, we would consider that too.

Asset:
We will only consider deep value mobile home parks with significant upside or stabilized lot-owned parks at a strong cash yield. Unique financing scenarios and complex transactions are interesting to us, but yield must compensate. The parks must be located in reasonable MSAs. Please do not reach out with all park-owned, deeply rural or private utilities unless seller financing is part of the package.

If you may be interested, please PM and I would be happy to discuss further.

1 Like

I know of 2 foreclosures- near Reno and LA - I can act as buyers agent no cost to you

Hi Parksplus, will it be possible for you to share the 2 foreclosures near Reno and LA? Please email me at levarchllc@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

I am getting a lot of requests- need a buyer rep agreement from interested parties

Please contact me at 318-235-5720 or peddisetty@gmail.com.

Lot rent only park in Mobile Al available for assignment call me at 470.366.1195.

@parksplus. please contact me about the foreclosures. bandrealty@gmail.com
Thanks!!