Looking for lenders in the midwest

Looking for a recommendation for banks loaning on parks in the Midwest. Smaller deal under a million dollars.

1 Like

The banks that lend on these deals are local and regional banks. You will have to find them in your market, which is much smaller than “the Midwest.” If you are coincidentally north of Indianapolis or east of Champaign, you can try First Farmers Bank and Trust. Your best bet is to do an internet search for banks and look at the number of branches. Avoid the top 5 or 10 banks in the US as they will not help you.

Hi bradleyrillo,

Pls send me details about the MHP that you are looking at and the location. I work with several commercial lenders that lend nationwide for purchase and refinance. My direct email: cara@mclfunding.com

Bradley, we have several direct Lenders that we are closely working with including Banks that lend Nationwide so i will be glad to assist you assuming your deal is still available,if available send me complete details to: ceomegainternationalfinancial@gmail.com or call me at 916-520-4233

Community First Bank of Indiana. They like parks but only service Indiana and close-by areas.