Looking for a Joint Venture partner... I specialize in getting great commercial deals under contract

Hi, My name is Colin Andrews Egbert and I currently own 3 self storage facilities, in contract with another 3 and am now also looking to include mobile home/RV parks as another asset class.

I’m doing heavy marketing to mobile/rv parks and currently have over 20 off market park sellers we are at some level in the process to make an offer to. We have verbal acceptance on one and close to an agreement on three others.

I’m looking for a business joint venture partner that can help navigate and handle financing and ongoing asset management and do a fair equity split on the deal. They can focus at what they’re good at and I can focus on getting great deals under contract.

This business will have the park background and systems in place to handle a steady stream of off-market, solid park deals that are under contract where they can take over and handle the process starting at the due diligence stage to closing to ongoing asset management.

Looking for someone who could handle the process of financing and ongoing asset management of 5-10 parks this year minimum and 5- 20M+ of purchase price amounts. Looking at parks over 1 M but open to 500k if the numbers make sense.

My current partner is a dentist who specializes in storage and has his experience there and not with parks so looking for someone who can take on his role only with parks. It’s been a super smooth and stress free relationship with him so looking for the same type of no-drama relationship on a deal by deal basis, as I have with him.

If you or if you know someone who this might be a fit to speak more, please contact me at Colin@ValorParks.com or Colin@ValorSelfStorage.com or drop your email below.

Look forward to connecting with many of you, let’s get it this 2022!!!

1 Like

Hi Colin,

I have a MHP under contract currently. We are looking for a partnership deal or assignment. Is this something that interests you? Thanks.

John

2 Likes

Is this in NC by chance?

1 Like

It is in Oklahoma. Also looking to assign the deal as well.

1 Like

Hey John, my bad on the late reply on this… always happy to take a look at deals and have a pretty good size buyer’s list… however, it’s been mostly for storage. Hit me up and let’s continue the convo… colin@valorparks.com.

The deals we are looking at are not in NC right now but we like the State.