Lonnie Deal Seminar

Well I got the final details worked out and the MH event is on folks!!! I was able to work out a smoking deal with a local hotel here in Morganton, NC that is going to allow me to put on this event cheaper than I originally thought

This is great, Ryan! Count me in! No matter how much you think you know, there’s always something new and critical to help move you to the next level. I look forward to meeting new investors and seeing old friends.

Lin

“No matter how much you think you know, there’s always something new and critical to help move you to the next level.”

AMEN to that!!! I think it’s going to be a great time! Can’t wait to see you…

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler

Ryan,

I think it is awesome that you are doing this to help other investors!

To New Investors:

If I would have went to a seminar like this when I first got into the biz, it would have saved me thousands! I hope some of you take time out for this event. Ryan is a awesome guy as well.

Regards,

Briton (IN)

Hi Ryan,

I

Ryan, you can count me in!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. See you folks in a couple of weeks.

Tony

Lonnie, that’s great news that you and Joanne will be in Morganton in a few weeks!

I am anxious to introduce you two to my new (and growing family). Our baby isn’t due to arrive until the end of Sept. so you will have to meet HER the next time. God surely does have a sense of humor by giving me a daughter.

See you soon!

Tony

Hey folks things are going strong for the MH seminar. (much stronger than I thought with the current economy) I

Hey Folks, I hate to be the bearer of bad news