Lien Release

I’ve got an abandoned mobile home in my community. The owner is the grandson of the grandfather who has the lien on the home. They are unable to pay the rent and have said they’ll abandon the home to me. I believe the correct course forward is to have the grandson sign the title and have the grandfather sign a lien release.

I need a proper lien release form (and can’t find it in the ‘Huge Profits’ CD ROM). Can someone please send one to me?

And/or any other course of action you’d recommend?

Many thanks,


You can print in Word or PDF format.

It’s all FREE!!