Land/Home, Small Park Training

Hopefully many of you will be able to join me in Asheville, NC on August 8th at Tony and Scott’s event.

I went last year and met some new people and got to catch up with some of the “old timers”. If you want to learn the ropes on how to get started in the Land/Home packages and small mobile home parks, you need to make it a priority to spend three days with these guys. Not only that, Lonnie Scruggs will be there as well.

I’m sure Tony will fill us in on the details and I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Steve

This is our first time mentioning the boot camp at Mobile Home University so we want to extend our “early bird” registration special to all who mention “mobile home university” when they register.

This boot camp will teach you everything from Lonnie deals to Land/Home properties, to investing in Small Mobile Home Parks. No prior investing experience is necessary although we do recommend that you have at least read Lonnie Scruggs

We are nearing the end of our hotel room block. We do keep these groups small so that everyone gets a chance to have all their questions answered.

If you are interested in attending, the time to register is now so as to take advantage of all the discounts.

See you in August!

Tony Colella

I went to the Bootcamp last year also and it really was a great event.

I’m one of those guys that need to see not be told for things to sink in.

The one regret I had was not being able to attend the cook- out at Lin’s place afterwards.

This event is worth EVERY penny!

Greg

I will be hosting a cook-out and networking event at my house in Asheville after the final day of the boot camp on Sunday, Aug 10, at 5:30. This party is for attendees and non-attendees alike. Food and beverages are provided. We’ve always had a great time winding down this way, and I hope you’re able to make it.

Please RSVP me at the above email, and directions will be provided for those who are driving. Often there’s a big caravan/carpool from the boot camp hotel, so you don’t have to have a car to come. We’ll make sure everybody gets here and gets back safely.

And yes, Greg, we missed you last year!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Lin