Just getting started

First of all, let me thank you guys. MHM V was unbelievable and the info you provide on this site is truly amazing. I have been doing Lonnie Deals for a while now, and I am very interested in owning a park. I’ve studied quite a few parks since the conference, and I think I found one that could work for me. The problem is that I am a blithering idiot…

I found this particular park through a broker, but just the other day the broker mentioned tht he no longer had a contract with the owners of this park. I want t o put together a LOI and start to move on this thing but I have never written a Letter of Intent or know what it should even look like. Should I go around the broker and approach the owners? Can I, now that I’ve already spoken with the broker and recieved info from him? Is it ethical, does it matter?

Another thing is that this broker has sent me some numbers on the park, but the numbers are all projected, not actual. I’ve asked him for actual numbers and he seems reluctant to give them to me. I don’t know, I just feel like I’m spinning my wheels and I don’t want to let an opportunity slip through my fingers because of my ignorance.