International Investments

Has anyone done any international investments? Not just in mobile home parks… but anything in general?

You know the saying that goes… not to keep all your eggs in one basket… I guess that would mean not to have everything in USA.

I did a keyword search for “international” on the forums and found not one topic on the subject. Any ideas, countries… etc?

Thanks

Hi Narf,

I’m an Australian,that’s looking to invest in the U.S, as property prices and interest rates are half of what we pay back home. Coupled with that,you can fix the term of loans much longer than we can,giving the borrower more long term surety. Also, you have the biggest economy in the world!

Mobile home are different in other parts of the world.Besides the U.S,England would be the next place for value presently, but a long way behind the U.S, all things considered.

Regards

Scott

Bringing this topic back alive…

Very interested… I mean after you have your cash flow you want, your properties, your precious metals… etc etc… what else would invest in?

I am really interested in something outside of USA… any ideas on what to invest in outside of USA… or what country to invest in? I’m not sure if there really is a big market out there for mobile home parks like there is in the US… what about multi family units? Thats the only thing that comes into my mind to invest in outside of america…

Any ideas???

Scottty Wrote:

Hi Narf,

I’m an Australian,that’s looking to invest in the

U.S, as property prices and interest rates are

half of what we pay back home. Coupled with

that,you can fix the term of loans much longer

than we can,giving the borrower more long term

surety. Also, you have the biggest economy in the

world!

Mobile home are different in other parts of the

world.Besides the U.S,England would be the next

place for value presently, but a long way behind

the U.S, all things considered.

Regards

Scott

The reason I am thinking about international investments outside of America… because it is kind of scary in litigation-happy America… I’m surprised this topic hasn’t been talked about at all.

Hey Narf,

As I said in my reply post of 23 Feb, maybe only England would be a consideration. I can assure you that other countries are catching on to the litigious ways. My country, Australa is travelling well, at 5.5% unemployment, and no federal debt prior to the GFC, but property prices and higher prices have me looking at the U.S for property investments

Below is the link to the 10 most expensive cities in the world to live in ; my largest cites, Melbourne and Sydney come in at # 3 and 5;

Mind you, also listed in the top 10 best cities to live in!

Scott