Insurance company suggestions needed please

Kurts agency has been helpful, but unable to provide loss of income coverage for a coastal park I’m buying in FL.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?

Thank you.

Jason Greenfelder



1 Like

I saw you post him the other day. He’s supposed to get back to me today. Thanks for the suggestion.

There’s a group called Tower Hill that operates exclusively in FL that’s a good option too when the other standard park programs in FL won’t underwrite your property. Unfortunately, they only operate via FL resident agents so I can’t access them. But google them for an agent and try that.