In the market to buy an off market MHP in the mid west

Hi all,

I’m an investor looking to buy an off market MHP.

Here are my MHP criteria:

1. Northern midwestern states (will look at other states, but this is my preferred region)
  2. Has a Walmart 5 miles away
  3. In a good market
  4. City water and city sewer
  5. Electricity bills are being billed directly to the tenants from the electricity company
  6. Paved roads
  7. Currently cash flowing
  8. Has vacancies
  9. The landlord is currently paying the water bills
  10. Is below market rents
  11. Has high demand for mobile home housing
  12. Owner owns the MHP free and clear

Best,
Gulliver

2 Likes

WOW, if such exists there will be a long line of all cash ready buyers ready for a contract to sign–at least myself!!!

6 Likes

Here are my MHP criteria: See answers below.

1. Northern midwestern states (will look at other states, but this is my preferred region)- Ohio
  2. Has a Walmart 5 miles away- **5.6 miles**

3. In a good market- **Second fastest growing county in Ohio**

4. City water and city sewer- **City water and private sewer**

5. Electricity bills are being billed directly to the tenants from the electricity company-  **Yes**

6. Paved roads- **Yes, also repaved last year.**

7. Currently cash flowing- **Of course**

8. Has vacancies- **65 total with 50 occupied, no POHs**

9. The landlord is currently paying the water bills- **Yes but rebilled to tenant**

10. Is below market rents- **Yes**

11. Has high demand for mobile home housing- **Yes**

12. Owner owns the MHP free and clear- **Yes**

Tell me about yourself, cash buyer or looking for a listing? What cap rate are you expecting?

1 Like

Hi Joe. Thanks for the reply. Can we please transition the conversation to email? Please email me at MHCinvestor@gmail.com. Thanks again!

-Gulliver

Sorry, but I only want to work directly with principles. I may be incorrect but it appears that you are looking to present my community to others to purchase.

1 Like

Joe, I’m an investor and as I mentioned in my original post: I want to buy mobile home parks and I am looking to buy one right now. So if you are looking to sell yours or if you are a broker and have some off market MHP deals that fit my criteria I would love to chat with you about it. So are you a potential seller or are you a broker?

-Gulliver

1 Like