Great job!

Hey Rick,

I've been popping in from time to time to read some of the posts and responses and I've enjoyed all of it as always, but I just wanted to say you're doing a good job. I hope all my old friends are doing ok, as some of you may know I am trying my hand at the self storage business right now, actually I'm enjoying it and have learned a lot.

I hope everyone has a good year or should I say as good as the economy will allow us to do. Right now we have to explore every possible way we can to grow our businesses. Some time in the near future I may drop a post sharing some of my experiences since I’ve been involved in the self storagebusiness.

Best wishes to all !

Fred

Hey Fred

Nice to hear from you. It would be great to hear about your new business ventures. Let us know about the transition from MHPs to Self Storage if you can. This is an educational forum and I would like to learn more about the self storage business. How is your MHP in GA doing?

Rick

Rick,

I would love to share some of what I've learned about the self storage business and the differences between self storage and mobile home parks, I'll do my best to add to the forum from time to time and share with everyone. This is a busy time of year for self storage so I'll add as time permits. The park in Albany is doing well and Rick walls is doing a great job although 2009 was a challenge for us as I'm sure it was for everyone else.

I’ll be back soon, Fred