Gov't Loans for low income residents?

Hey gang,

We have a bunch of new homes for sale in Missouri and are partnering with Triad and 21st to get the new residents loans. The only problem is, these are low to very low income folks with 10% interest loans and I figure there has to be a better way.

Does anybody know where low income residents who want to buy homes can apply for a government loan program? I’m looking too and will update if I find one. Thanks! Will

I have been searching for the same thing without much success. I will also let you know if I find anything. (Texas)

1 Like

follow topic, i will update if i find anything.

I have done research in my area talking to banks and brokers and the conclusion is that if buyers can not aford standard rates they can not and should not be buying homes. Reality is that home owners ship is a “luxury” reserved for those that are comfortable with the financial obligations and able to maintain a home.
One banker I spoke with was upfront about the fact that they felt all buyers needed to be treated relativly equally. No special considerations for high risk buyers.