Giving away "vintage" mobile homes

these are located in Port Clinton Ohio

clearing some lots to make room for my RV park conversion so these homes have to be out by April 15. Removal timeline is CRITICAL as my RV season is starting up

Usually I sell/give these homes to metal recyclers who take them off my hands, but metal recyclers have become unreliable and as more of these homes disappear with nothing new to replace them in the market, I’m seeing more and more empty lots at the older MHP’s. I don’t want them but if you can use them or know someone who can, that’s better than ending up in the landfill

they all need work. some have hitch/wheels/axels. some don’t, none have appliances, and as for furnaces, these were used as summer cottages so furnace history is unknown… that’s why they are free

They are all two bedroom homes.

I have an early 70’s Croydon,12x60 kitchen cabinets are in very good shape because Croydon made good cabinets This has a kitchen with a big bay window that people love

there is a roof leak that needs repair, needs a new front door. has a new back door…

bathroom reno had begun so floor has been replaced awaiting lino and toilet replacement

second home 1969 Schulte 12x60 has metal roof over… kitchen needs work previous tenant got it in exchange for money owed and he apparently decided that it was cheaper than a storage unit, so he didn’t occupy it and appears he used it for a couple of years as storage. there are some random belongings/furniture still stored inside

titles are free of liens and taxes are paid for the current year on both

these are going up on craigslist next week as well and recyclers usually take these as tear downs so if you are interested your time is limited

I will send photos if you are interested

email me at whitecapsmotel@yahoo.com