Getting Started

Good Afternoon All,

My name is Ryan Brown. I am currently a active duty Fire Fighter in the USAF, which I will be transferring into the guard side of the USAF in 2 years. I am working on my BA degree an also getting my real estate license before I get into the guard. I want to go into the mobile home business an also open up a mobile home park. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any information on how they got started. All Calls and Text are welcome 843-625-0370

Thank

Ryan Brown

I got started with an 83 space park in Dallas. I had no idea what I was doing, and I used an old singlewide as an office and was there every day from 9 to 5 for a year (incredibly stupid idea). I also got a concealed handgun license, and carried a pistol in my pocket (incredibly stupid idea). I even re-painted the laundry building several times, because I didn’t like the shade of green (incredibly stupid idea). I bought it for $400,000 with $10,000 down and sold it almost a decade later for $1,525,000 (incredibly good idea). The moral: the incredibly good idea of buying the mobile home park outweighed all the smaller incredibly stupid mistakes I made along the way.