Getting into the game

Hey everyone, I attended the boot camp a couple of weeks ago and have built a solid data base of park owners in the midwest that I plan to start marketing to next week. I have been investing in residential real estate for the last 5 years and I am eager to get into the mhp space. I am seeking capital partners that might be interested in a joint venture on any deals I come across that would be to big for me to take down myself. If anyone is interested I would love to talk, my email is hello@selltodsa.com

Thanks!

We would be interested in providing capital for the right opportunity. Feel free to look up our website for contact info, and I will send you a private message.

My company provides the most simple,rocket fast loan process.Whether for construction, business, bridging or commercial purposes, we take the time to promptly understand your unique finance needs and demands in order to deliver a tailored loan structure that is fit for your purpose.
The faster and easier way to fund your business. If you’ve any loan request that doesn’t fit with conventional loan parameter, kindly
contact me.
Do you have any scenario you would love us to discuss ?

Our referral relationship means a lot and if you bring a client to us, We pay you a referral fee.
Contact us today on how to get started

I sent you an email from kevinfennimore@gmail.com.

Add me, I just JVd on a deal, mhpquestion@yahoo.com